- Engraving is now included in the price of most items, including plaques, acrylics, and glass. We reserve the right to change engraving set-up. Our engravers have years of experience in graphic design. We will size, space and center each award. Examples of our work can be found on our website. Additional charges may be added for more than 1 logo, excessive wording columnization, or other special effects. Click here for a complete explanation of our artwork and engraving requirements.
- Willamette Valley Awards Inc is located at 1750 Main St, in Springfield, OR. We are on the north side of Main St.
- Store Hours
- Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- We can ship by UPS Ground or Express, we also ship many small items by Parcel Post.
We only ship in United States.
- Turnaround Time
- Normal turnaround time is 2 to 4 days for the “average” order. Large orders can take longer, depending on the items requested, artwork required, etc.
- Returns Policy
- No items can be returned without authorization from our customer service department. Most awards are not reusable and cannot be redone, because they have been made for a specific customer or event. Please contact us to discuss your particular situation.
- Artwork – Logos
- Please provide a scanned black and white copy of your logo. Half tones and grayscale may not reproduce well, or at all, depending on the particular application. When suitable artwork is not provided, we will do our best to adapt the artwork to our needs. Art charges are $60 per hour. We will discuss the artwork charges with you, prior to beginning.
- Acceptable File Formats
- The types of PC files for E-mailing your artwork include: .tif, .bmp, .ai, .eps, .jpg, .pdf, and .cdr with a 300 dpi or greater.
You can attach your artwork on-line during the shopping process, or you can e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your name, company, and/or order number, so we can match it to your on-line order.